You know those friends who make entertaining look easy? Athena Calderone, founder of the lifestyle site EyeSwoon and author of the gorgeous new cookbook Cook Beautiful, is definitely one of those friends. Calderone is the consummate host, always setting a beautiful table complete with a surprising mix of seasonal blooms, preparing stunning and seriously delicious food, and making guests feel totally at home—all the while looking gorgeously polished but never over the top. So when her cookbook hit shelves last month, we immediately swooped it up, eager to check out the beautifully shot recipes and helpful entertaining tips.
We were most struck by the particularly exquisite looking fall and winter vegetable dishes, and it got us thinking about the holidays. Come Thanksgiving, many of us with be having traditional turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes and cranberry sauce, so it’s nice to incorporate something fresh and crunchy to balance out the heaviness. Below, Calderone shares three of her favorite easy (and healthy) sides that pair well with a classic holiday meal, along with some of her current home and kitchen obsessions.
Products from Amazon.in
- Price: INR 14,990.00
- Price: INR 9,890.00Was: INR 12,090.00
- Price: INR 6,800.00Was: INR 6,990.00
- Price: INR 5,075.00Was: INR 7,395.00
- American Micronic 36 Liters Imported Oven Toaster Griller with Baking Tray, Wire Rack, Tong & Crumb tray - AMI-OTG-36LDx (220V AC, 2000W)Price: INR 6,880.00Was: INR 7,990.00
- Price: INR 4,899.00Was: INR 5,490.00
- Price: INR 5,490.00Was: INR 6,100.00