What’s the last thing you Googled?
“Best places to eat in South Africa.”
If you could cook dinner for any five people, who would you choose?
“Tina Fey, John Legend, Serena Williams, Alice Waters, and Julia Child.”
What’s one dish you’d be happy to never make again?
“Sous vide pulled pork. Hand-pulling huge amounts of pork over and over again is very time-consuming and physically hard work.”
Where do you eat on your nights off?
Aka the three things you’ll always find in their kitchen.
“I add one to my water every morning — and they brighten just about any dish.”
“Everything tastes better with sautéed garlic.”
“It’s great for your gut, tastes good as a side dish, and you can make an easy meal out of kimchi fried rice in a pinch. “
“I love love love eggs, and I need a hearty breakfast to start the day. Truthfully, I could eat them for any meal.”
Mimi Cheng’s garlic chili oil:
“I grew up eating very spicy food, so I always need something to kick up the heat on dishes.”
“It’s basically a meal-in-one.”
Products from Amazon.in
- Price: INR 14,990.00
- Price: INR 9,890.00Was: INR 12,090.00
- Price: INR 6,800.00Was: INR 6,990.00
- Price: INR 5,075.00Was: INR 7,395.00
- American Micronic 36 Liters Imported Oven Toaster Griller with Baking Tray, Wire Rack, Tong & Crumb tray - AMI-OTG-36LDx (220V AC, 2000W)Price: INR 6,880.00Was: INR 7,990.00
- Price: INR 4,899.00Was: INR 5,490.00
- Price: INR 5,490.00Was: INR 6,100.00